Construction Cost Estimation Services
Vastu House can provide you highly accurate cost estimate, facilitating the cost prediction of your undergoing project and the overall management cost to be presented to the builder. Whether you are interested in making an investment decision in the conceptual stage, to negotiate or finalize the implementation contract, or implement the cost control measures, we are here to offer you the right support for cost estimation. Vastu House also helps contractors and engineers with estimates that determine the project costs and profits, with the development of a database, or with evaluations of construction alternatives.
Careful consideration to all the specifications of your project given, including the feasibility analysis, materials, equipment, design and labor, insurances and taxes, inspections and testing, buying, holding and improvement of land, etc.
Following your requirements, our experts make a comprehensive analysis of the scope, time, cost quality, and performance. For delivering accurate estimation, we use design and engineering software such as Design Suite (BDS), Revit, AutoCAD, Navisworks, Building Material Estimators (Win), ProEst Estimating, Quest Estimator
Services for Construction Cost Estimation
Vastu House, we provide estimations on all the three essential functions of design, bidding, or control, generally needed in estimating your project costs.
Design Estimates: This service is especially important for owners and designated design professionals, as the types of cost estimates run parallel with the planning and design process. For this category, we are in charge of:
- Screening estimatesorder of magnitude estimates, a prediction based on the capacity of the proposed project
- Preliminary estimatesmade when conceptual design decisions made
- Engineer’s estimatesbased on plans, data and specifications on projects already performed
- Detailed estimates definitive estimates, prepared after drawings completed
Bid Estimates: This type of services addressed to contractors. Bid estimation submitted to the owner for either competitive bidding or negotiation will consist of a direct construction cost including field supervision, a markup to cover general overhead and profits. For this, we will follow a combination of the following approaches:
- Subcontractor quotations
- Quantity takeoffs
- Construction procedures
Control Estimates: This service dedicated to monitoring the project during construction phases. Through the cost estimation there will be established:
- Budget estimate for financing
- Budget required after contracting but before construction
- Estimated cost to completion, as the development progresses
For the building cost estimations, we consider all the different perspectives of institutional requirements. We can help you make estimates of the expected costs in various areas such as design development changes, schedule and material adjustments, site conditions that are different than those expected, additional permits imposed during construction, etc.
Outsourcing Process for Construction Cost Estimation
Matching meticulous approach for the cost estimation, our working process consists of several steps to be followed:
- Determine Base Estimate Obtaining project information, becoming familiar with the background and the details of the project, after which we complete the quantity survey. Each phase of a project life cycle requires a different type of estimate, and therefore the different kind of information will be collected. At this initial phase, we also decide on the associated schedule for each step of the cost estimation process.
- Estimation Analysis In the second stage we develop methods for completed estimates, appropriate for the scope and schedule of the project. At this juncture, we will also ensure that the data used reflects the project scope and site conditions. We can be in charge of preliminary, unit price, conceptual cost, accurate estimation, and others, according to the details established in the initial phase. We can give you reports on a daily or weekly basis.
- Cross-checking and Final Summaries At this stage, we validate all the cost estimates, after which we provide you with listings and calculations of all the direct and indirect costs.
- Reviews and Estimation Conversion At this stage, we can help you do all the required reports. Additionally, we can show estimating procedures that allow conversion of the estimate to field cost systems so management can monitor and control field activities.
Vastu House, we can help you present the output of the cost estimation in either written, tabular or graphical outputs.
Benefits of Construction Cost Estimation outsourcing
Vastu House, we offer accurate Cost Estimations for designers, construction project management companies in Pune, and owners, at affordable rates. Our experienced team is providing precise estimates on time.
Benefits of outsourcing your Construction Cost Estimations to us:
- Getting a quick determination of the feasibility of your project
- Having a quick screening on alternatives
- Establishing financial requirements and construction budgets
- Overview of the initial capital cost, as well as on the subsequent operation and maintenance costs
What additional advantages we have at Vastu House
- Well-defined procedures that assure highly accurate estimations
- Considerations of the nature, size, and location of the project
- Comprehensive analysis of the scope, time, cost quality, and performance
- Economically priced estimates with delivery on time
- A good system of evaluating forms and procedures that are understood and accessible
- Methods for quantity surveys that are in a logical order and consistent with the industry classification system
- Uniform and legible estimate documentation presented in a professional manner
- High standards of confidentiality
Contact Vastu House
Contact Vastu House to get your Construction Cost Estimation ready ! Count on us to help you achieve the lowest overall project cost that is consistent with your investment objectives.